Monday, September 12, 2011

Welcome


The Fall 2011 semester has begun! I hope this space will be a great way for us in the M.A. Econ program to connect with each other and share helpful resources.

The objective of this blog is to keep us up to date on departmental announcements, provide additional resources, be a forum for asking questions, forming study groups, and really anything else that will add to our experience here.

Please feel free to either post a comment or email me directly, by clicking on my name under the contributors tab to the right. Also, let me know if you would like to become a contributor.

Good luck!

Elisha

2 comments:

nycgeoff said...

Thanks for doing this Elisha - I hope it becomes a great resource.

Rebecca said...

Thanks Elisha. Another resource we have as graduate students at CUNY is the CUNY Academic Commons: http://commons.gc.cuny.edu/. There's a group set up for Hunter College Economics. I've added this blog as an RSS feed there, so anything you post here, shows up as a post in that group. Hopefully between the two, we can have a few great ways to share information as we get further into the year.